Chronic Lyme Disease Treatment
If you think you have tried all the options for chronic Lyme disease treatment, please consider Lyme Laser Centers of New England™. Our founder, Dr. Douglas Wine, contracted Lyme disease in 1990. Since then, he has dedicated his life and career to overcoming the devastating illness. New England is known for high rates of chronic Lyme disease, and his practice in North Andover, MA offers a unique program.
Searched All Over for Lyme Disease Treatment?
In traditional therapies, doctors provide Lyme disease treatment through powerful antibiotics. Chronic Lyme disease treatment involving antibiotics kills off beneficial gut bacteria, increases the risk of antibiotic-resistance, and creates a whole host of unpleasant side effects. Perhaps the most alarming fact is these traditional therapies only rarely provide long-term success rates. Patients may report feeling worse on antibiotics than they do coping with the Lyme disease using another chronic Lyme disease treatment.
At Lyme Laser Centers of New England™, our chronic Lyme disease program provides a holistic approach to a dangerous bacterial disease. We use a comprehensive Lyme assessment before we begin the Lyme Laser Protocol™ to determine every way Lyme disease has affected an individual. In his years of research into Lyme disease and chronic Lyme disease treatment, Dr. Wine discovered a groundbreaking approach to wellness which involves targeting the bacteria causing the disease and the nine cofactors (conditions) that keep you from feeling great.
When we identify the Lyme disease factors for a specific patient, we create a personalized protocol to address every way Lyme disease manifests. Our primary care center and approved offices use cold laser therapy, dietary changes, supplementation, education, and oxygen therapies over a 12-week protocol period to give the body the tools to destroy the bacteria and begin healing. We do not use invasive or harmful Lyme disease treatment and techniques, but we support the body, enabling it to fight back.
Explore our patient testimonials. Lyme disease treatment can sometimes be hard to find if you are looking for an improved quality of life. We are committed to helping you understand an illness that can destroy careers, relationships, and the experience of living.
Different from Chronic Lyme Disease Treatment
Lyme Laser™ always begins our services with a comprehensive questionnaire. Every one of our patients must come into the office and take the evaluation. For now, we’re offering the initial assessment and consultation for free. Many of our patients find the initial assessment offers validation and much needed proof that their condition is real.
In the assessment, we evaluate all nine cofactors Dr. Wine uncovered in his years of research. They include:
- Systemic bacterial infections. Bacterial infections may lead to chronic antibiotic regimens, poor gut health, and secondary infections, funguses, and conditions.
- Neurological problems. The disease can affect the protective coverings around nerves, causing short circuits and misfires. Common Lyme disease symptoms associated with neurological problems include memory loss, brain fog, dizziness, and chronic headaches.
- Adrenal burnout. The HPA axis (adrenal glands, pituitary glands, and hypothalamus) regulate stress in the body among other things. When you experience chronic stress or illness, the overworked system may contribute to chronic and severe fatigue.
- Hormonal imbalance. Chronic Lyme disease treatment may address existing hormone imbalances that may manifest as mood changes, loss of libido, and weight gain or loss.
- Thyroid issues. The thyroid secretes certain hormones that influence cell metabolism. When the thyroid is under or overactive, it can lead to weight complications, mood swings, and other symptoms.
- Liver toxicity. Medications and an overworked liver can cause liver toxicity, a condition that can cause extreme fatigue, the inability to lose weight, and bloating.
- Bad habits. Some habits exacerbate all of the other cofactors we evaluate as we begin chronic Lyme disease treatment. Artificial sweeteners, acid-heavy foods, sugar, caffeine, and mint can worsen other Lyme disease symptoms.
- Joint pain. Lyme disease often causes chronic inflammation that may affect joints and cause serious pain on a daily basis.
- When your body systems do not function in harmony, you may feel unengaged, depressed, sick, and experience bouts of low self-esteem.
To beat Lyme disease with our proven Lyme Laser Protocol™, we concentrate on the root bacterial infection that causes the disease as well as the cofactors that often lead to misdiagnoses.
If You’ve Looked for Lyme Disease Treatment, Contact Us
Chronic Lyme disease treatment begins with recognition of the disease. Lyme disease is commonly misdiagnosed, and some physicians will not listen to patients who want to undergo further testing for Lyme disease-like symptoms. Unfortunately, failure to treat Lyme disease may result in harmful and irreversible symptoms, particularly those that arise from the nine cofactors.
Everyone who works at Lyme Laser™ has suffered from Lyme disease. They’ve all undergone the 12-week protocol and successfully rebuilt their lives afterward. We provide first-hand testimonies of the protocol’s effectiveness, and we can also refer you to other patients who have experienced similar results. We never use antibiotics. Our goal is to empower you and your body to overcome Lyme disease.
Our Lyme Laser Protocol™ can include twice weekly laser therapy, oxygen therapy, ionic detox sessions, and nutrition and supplement counselling. When you choose to come to our center for support, we provide everything you need to get started, including a 200 page binder filled with helpful information and actionable tips you can use to maintain your health. Learn more about our offerings.
Think about the amount of money you might have poured into Lyme disease treatment so far. If you haven’t found happiness and comfort, consider visiting Lyme Laser Centers of New England™. We’re in the process of expanding our practice to include other health care facilities, and your health and happiness is always our priority. For more information about chronic Lyme disease treatment, and the difference our wellness program provides, reach out to our office in North Andover at (978) 725-5963.